contact: alexandramariecarelli@gmail.com

    20090516

    [PIRATE] Only about $500.

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    from top to bottom: free people wrap dress, free people wedge sandal, effing amazing blazer, dru new york shoes, Steven by Steve Madden bag


    I feel like my closet needs a little boost lately. I am stoked on most of my clothes but I just feel like I'm lacking a few items, aka, the ones pictured above. I feel like that dress could be a GO TO dress for any occasion. The wedge sandals would get me through the summer and out of last years damn gladiators. The blazer would go with my entire closet and still has personality, something which I certainly dont lack but occasionally my clothes may, although not often. And those Dru shoes look so comfy for tramping around San Francisco all summer while still giving me A) that extra inch, and B) chic-ness. The bright blue bag just ties it all together for me, and gives at least a little variety to my black addiction. I bought a beautiful pair of shoes yesterday from No. 704 b. effing gorgeous, view them here. Maybe its all the newly free time on my hands, but I am in the mood for some shopping. I wish another tax return was in the mail.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment