contact: alexandramariecarelli@gmail.com

    20090506

    [PIRATE] Shapeless, with an edge

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    top two photos: H&M top and zipper skirt, Thrifted moto-boots



    I accidently went shopping today. I didn't mean to, I swear. I checked my checking account at the ATM, and my entire savings account had somehow deposited itself into my checking account. I dont know why or how it happened. I'm pretty sure I am being penalized for dipping into my savings to often. oops.


    I'm done after this. I might even return this cute ass skirt. sigh.

    2 comments:

    1. do NOT, and i repeat, do NOT return that skirt. it's amazing. please keep it so i can borrow it.

      ReplyDelete
    2. yap keep it like it is
      awesome outfit girl!!


      justbuit.blogspot.com


      bisous
      annabu

      ReplyDelete