contact: alexandramariecarelli@gmail.com

    20090407

    [COVET] Obsessed.


    Anyone with some extra cash want to buy me an easter present? What goes better with black, gray and navy than pink? This jumper would be the perfect addition to my wardrobe. Alas, I am not made of money, if you see a knock-off, please let me know. As for the AA Harem Pants, at $40 you will certainly be seeing them in my wardrobe soon. I already own 2 pairs but i love the simple black high-waisted look.

    What? I have an addiction.

    <-- p.s. hot pink jumper shorts
    net-a-porter $345

    3 comments:

    1. you might hate me but i just got those pants yesterday. LOL i guess we will kinda match yet again.

      ReplyDelete
    2. hahahahahahaaha. its too funny renee. luckily i only see you 4 times a month.

      ReplyDelete
    3. oh. i guess that's true. but with blogging, it feels like i see you everyday! :0)

      ReplyDelete