contact: alexandramariecarelli@gmail.com

    20090406

    [PIRATE] Accepting donations to support the lifestyle of a clotheshorse.

    I spent all my money on clothes, I'm eating kettle chips for dinner.
    But today I bought an AMAZING jumpsuit at H&M (inspired by renee) and a perfect pair of harem pants.
    sigh.

    Photobucket
    This is my uniform, dont hate.
    Thrifted black blazer, Vintage black silk blouse, Era of Chaos navy cordurouy shorts, black tights, Vintage oxford heels

    3 comments:

    1. cute al. i love how nala is running past you - action shot and you are still.

      ReplyDelete
    2. i love black and navy together!

      and i already told you i love the jumpsuit! very chic!

      ReplyDelete
    3. I love both outfits, but the first one is so good, love the shorts and that colour is gorgeous!

      ReplyDelete