contact: alexandramariecarelli@gmail.com

    20090402

    PIRATE: COVETing, oh so bad.

    If I wasnt broke, Here is what I would buy (i.e., possible next purchases):

    Photobucket
    TopShop Balmain-esque jacket, like I need another coat. (psst, I found a beautiful vintage 1980's military inspired Christian LaCroix at a resale store up the street a few days ago, I will post a picture of it soon.)

    Photobucket
    TopShop hareem pants, $65 in gray and navy blue. I read somewhere that Zara is doing a good job with the Harem, and I am doing a great job with wearing them so you will find me at the WestField shopping center after 20th century Literature.

    Photobucket
    Nine West strappy heels, perfect. I found a similar pair in Tan on College the other day, on sale for $50 bucks, why did I not buy them? I'm going back.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment