contact: alexandramariecarelli@gmail.com

    20090407

    [PIRATE] other amazing people & things out there.



    Meet Cocorosa.
    She is brilliant, amazing, inspirational...etc.
    Not to mention, she lives in NYC.
    My future home.

    I want to wear this tomorrow.
    It is perfect, and definitely in my wardrobe.
    I'll show you what I come up with.
    I will either wear my Alexander Wang inspired Express white-T
    Or
    a UO white super low V-neck.

    Thoughts?

















    Her Look here reminds me of
    Acne's spring/summer 2009 line (seen in Elle)
    New Standard.
    Lykke Li is their unofficial spokesperson. ------------>

    1 comment:

    1. ahhhh :) you made me smile lol, I lovee this acne look, they have really good shoes! love your outfit too, I got lucky with this t-shirt in Zara, the front is silk while the back is regular jersey.. :) xoxo

      ReplyDelete