contact: alexandramariecarelli@gmail.com

    20090311

    STREET: Camera Mission Day 2: EPIC FAIL, sort of.

    I set out with my camera again today with the intention of dazzling the internet world with my keen eye focused on runway and couture trends hitting the streets in an unusual way, and once again completely wussed out when my potential subjects got within 3 feet. Dammit. Alas, tomorrow is a new day, hopefully I'll seize it. I refused to come home completely empty handed however, so I got a few gems in and around my neighborhood.

    This is what I saw:

    Photobucket
    reading hipster, hipster reading

    Photobucket
    cool painting near my house

    Photobucket
    "Hey, can I get my picture on that camera." -verbatim

    Photobucket
    mama girl wants a cigarette, she lives at BART, says life tough out there

    Photobucket
    ghetto hipster chic?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment