contact: alexandramariecarelli@gmail.com

    20100424

    09062006 (you're still my one).

    Love isnt easy but it shouldnt be hard.
    Loving is living love, and living in love, and showing it and feeling it and seeing it.
    Love is going to sleep with a kiss and a whisper and waking up to a hug and a smile.
    Love should be the kind words in the back of your head and the support from the sidelines whether your ahead or behind. Love should be the one constant, the one thing you KNOW. Love isnt name calling and threats and broken promises, love is baby and i love you and forevers. Love is a feeling of oneness from 2000 miles away, and a single being when together. Love is what I feel for you, and please help all these other things come true, cause baby you're my one I know it baby I do.
    I cant put my finger on what is causing the tension between us, and if you think maybe my feelings and heart are misled then tell me, I'm not looking to have my heart broken from colorado. Things arent going the way we thought they would (meaning living together in cali) and dealing with being together is hard right now because we were let down, at least thats what I'm feeling. I can only hope that as I go my way, and you go yours, we wont lose that feeling that has gotten us to where we are now. Please dont forget boo. I can only hope that we will manifest ourselves in that little bubble of perfection I know is waiting for us, somewhere...
    I know I said earlier this summer that no matter what happens I will still be your girl, and no matter what happens I kno that when the time is right again, we will be together. And i still believe that. There is something between us that will last a lifetime, it just cant manifest itself right now. And thats ok. Just know baby, just know that we're in it together till the end, and nothings going to change that. No distance or lust or immature bickering, none of that matters. When I hold you in my arms, im holding the world, and how could i let that go?
    i love you.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment