contact: alexandramariecarelli@gmail.com

    20100201

    [DOSE] Get it out.

    Hi _blank_,
    I want to start by saying that you need not feel obligated to respond, I know people are generally too busy for "drama" such as this, I am just the type of person that likes to have things out the open (as you probably know) so I want to attempt to clear the air a bit...
    First off, I want to apologize for showing up, uninvited, to your birthday celebration last night. I had no intention of going because of our recent history but was roped into it after a glass of wine. Be that as it may, I recognize it as an indirectly disrespectful move on my part and I want to say I'm sorry. Although it was likely not the hugest deal ever, It was wrong, and kind of lame.
    Secondly, I fully understand that everyone will not always like me, and I am not required to like everyone. However, there are adult ways to handle animosity and immature ways to handle it and I fully intend to abide by the former regarding _blank_ and yourself. We have obviously had a terrible time communicating and quite honestly I dont think any of it needs to be regurgitated on facebook, or ever for that matter; there are two sides to every story and I am sure that yours is just as sound as mine. That being said, our social circles do intersect from time to time and since clearly none of us feel compelled to act fake, I think it would be best if we squash this, move on, and act civil from here on out. While _blank_ and I did a great job of avoiding eye contact last night, it seems excessive, and since we dont see each other often enough for it to really matter at all whether we like each other or not- I would rather not be arch enemies :).
    So, in closing, thats where I stand on the whole ordeal. If I have wronged you two so badly that you just cannot get past your utter disgust for me- I completely understand. If you can, see you around.

    Later,
    Alex

    No comments:

    Post a Comment