contact: alexandramariecarelli@gmail.com

    20090719

    [BROOKLYN LOVE] Cass is on stylecaster!

    While scrolling through my daily style caster email today, I noticed a familiar name under the news section.  Go Figure! My sister's good friend/roomate in brooklyn was spotted in SoHo, Cassandra Madsen!! Cass definitely has some of the best style I have ever witnessed, so the recognition is beyond deserved.  Look forward to seeing more of Cass in the future!





    (from style caster...)

    Who

    Cassandra Madsen

    Occupation

    Personal Trainer

    Where are you from?

    New Jersey

    Favorite Designers and Stores

    Opening Ceremony, Oak, Barneys CO-OP

    Describe Your Personal Style

    "I like mixing a collective design with vintage pieces."

    Head To Toe

    Chanel earrings, Neil Barrett denim jacket, Uniqlo dress, Oak shoes, Vintage jewelry

    1 comment: